California hosts a profound diversity of soils and climates. The combination offers a unique range of expressions for one of the most regionally expressive varieties in the world, Pinot Noir. This panel discussion and tasting will explore the distinctive character of Pinot Noir from the entire length of the state, bringing together some of its most celebrated winemakers to discuss their insights and experience with the variety.
Click on a wine below for the tasting note.
1. GOLDENEYE, 2016, Anderson Valley, Pinot Noir, Anderson Valley
2. WALT, 2017, Blue Jay Pinot Noir, Anderson Valley
3. RODNEY STRONG, 2016 (2017 ONT), Russian River Valley Estate Pinot Noir, Russian River
4. CALERA, 2016, Mt Harlan Mills Vineyards Pinot Noir, Central Coast
5. HAHN, 2017 SLH, Pinot Noir, Santa Lucia Highlands
6. BREWER CLIFTON, 2016, Sta Rita Hills, Santa Barbara County