In Napa Valley, Cabernet Sauvignon is often called the King of Grapes, accounting for more than 50% of the region’s planted acreage grown in all 16 sub regions. To many, Napa Valley and Cabernet Sauvignon are almost synonymous. But, how well do you know Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon? Join us for a tasting and discussion to explore the quality, personality, versatility and diversity of the region’s signature grape.
Click on a wine below for the tasting note.
1. RAYMOND, 2015, Reserve Selection, Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
2. PINE RIDGE, 2015, Stags Leap District, Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley
3. STAG’S LEAP WINE CELLARS, 2017, Cabernet Sauvignon, Artemis, Napa Valley
4. ST. SUPERY, 2017, Napa Valley, Cabernet Sauvignon
5. SIGNORELLO ESTATE, 2017, Napa Valley, Cabernet Sauvignon
6. KATHRYN HALL, 2016, Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon