Terms and Conditions
The information, material and content provided in the pages of this website (the "Information") may be changed at any time without notice. Changes may be made to the Terms at any time without notice by updating this posting. You agree to review the Terms regularly and your continued access or use of this website will mean that you agree to any changes.
The term 'California Wine Fair', ‘Wine Institute’ or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Wine Institute, 425 Market Street, Suite #1000, San Francisco, CA 94105. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. California Wine Fair does not review, endorse, approve or control, and is not responsible for any sites linked from or to this website, the content of those sites, the third parties named therein, or their products and services. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Canada and the United States of America.
If you have any questions regarding the Terms and Conditions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fees are in Canadian Dollars.
Tickets are non-refundable generally except for event cancellation or reschedule.
If an event is canceled or rescheduled, we will attempt to notify you as soon as possible.
Canceled Events – Refunds will be issued within 3-4 weeks following notification of cancellation.
Rescheduled Events – We will contact you with the new date and time. If you cannot make the new date, you will get a refund upon request. Refunds will be issued within 3-4 weeks following receipt of your request.